Sunday 17 June 2012

Uschi Obemaier ~ only lovers left alive

you got the silver ~

hey, babe, wot's in your eyes?
i saw them flashing like airplane lights
u fill my cup, babe that's for sure
i must come back for a little more

u got my heart, u got my soul
u got the silver, u got the gold
u got the diamonds from the mines
well, that's all right, it'll buy some time

tell me, honey, wot will i do
when i'm hungry & thirsty too.
feeling foolish & that's for sure
just waiting here at your kitchen door

hey babe, wot's in your eyes?
is that the diamonds from the mines?
wot's that laughing in your smile?
i don't care, no i don't care

hey babe, u got my soul
u got the silver, u got the gold
a flash of love has made me blind
i don't care, no, that's no big surprise...Keith Richards.

              step inside for 'KEEF'

                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAsWMBZKAcI

No comments: